I have already published a post about Manual APN Configuration for different networks but in some aspect I found that post isn’t enough, specially for the Aircel Users. I have received several query about Aircel that isn’t possible to solve with my earlier post which can be viewed by clicking here. So am publishing this post with fully focused on Aircel Connectivity Configuration.
Aircel Mobile to PC Dial-Up Internet Connection Settings:
Follow the following steps:-
1. Go to network connections
2. Click on the left top side to select ‘create new connection’
3. Select next and ‘connect to internet’
4. Select ‘Set up connection manually’ –
-> Next and ‘connect using dial-up’ –
-> Next. Put ISP as AIRCEL –
-> Next and put Ph no. as *99***1#,
Note:- Do not to put anything in username, password & confirm password.
5. Select make this default connection & Shortcut to Desktop —> Finish.
Now go to Network Connections and right click on AIRCEL
6. Select properties
7. Click configure
8. Select highest maximum bps
9. Select the three boxes of hardware features,
10. Click options tab and Deselect prompt Username, Phone no & Password.
11. Click on security tab and see whether typical settings with allow unsecured password is selected.
Now click on networking tab and click settings and select the three options,
Double click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and
Use this DNS of open DNS as 220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168. Now click OK and dial using the connection. This will work fine
In-case you got Error 734:
The PPP link control protocols was terminated error then
12. Go to desktop and right click on my computer and select manage.
13. Select device manager and select the modem.
14. Expand it to see the modem. Then just double click on it
15. Select Advanced and put this in extra initialization commands:
AT+CGDCONT=1,”IP”,”aircelgprs”,””,0,0 and select ok