Microsoft releases a developer preview of Windows 8 to the public. The developer preview is available from last month and it included 32-bit and 64-bit builds of Windows 8 plus development tools. It includes furthermore a suite of sample and SDK applications as well as the SDK. The downloads include prerelease software that may change without notice. The software is provided as is, and you bear the risk of using it. It may not be stable, operate correctly or work the way the final version of the software will. It should not be used in a production environment. The features and functionality in the prerelease software may not appear in the final version. Some product features and functionality may require advanced or additional hardware, or installation of other software.
Note :- You can’t uninstall the Windows 8 Developer Preview. To go back to your previous operating system, you must reinstall it from restore or installation media.
The Windows 8 Developer Preview works great on the same hardware that powers Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Taking advantage of touch input requires a screen that supports multi-touch
- To run Metro style Apps, you need a screen resolution of 1024 X 768 or greater
Click here and go to the windows 8 download page.
Choose and download the suitable type of setup from list.
subscribe my blog either on facebook or feed.