There can be many reasons to block a website or web URLs, but if you are wondering how to do that then here in this small “how-to” post I will guide you to block any website without installing any apps or plugins.
- Just Open “Run”:- (win+R)
- Type “Drivers”
- click on “OK”
- Open folder “etc”
- open “hosts”:- (its type is fle not ICS file because here two file named hosts)
- open with “notepad”
- Add this line to the end of the page
- 127.0.0.1 www.XXXXXX.com #
- Just change www.XXXXXX.com to that website which you want to block. e.g: “www.google.co.in” or “www.yahoo.com”
- now again open “run prompt” ::::::(win+R)
- type “ipconfig /flushdns” ::::::(exact with space)
- click OK
If you have found this post helpful then don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus, and leave the comment below if you have any queries.