HTC has launched their much-awaited device called HTC 10 with the flagship specification. Initial reviews are coming in favor of HTC and most of the news and reviews are also mentioning that the device seems really promising. Looks like with HTC 10, the company will return again and claim the position in smartphone market what they deserve. HTC 10 is going to be the first phone to have OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) in front camera, it will be too soon to say anything about adding OIS in selfie camera but its definitely a good approach instead of just increasing pixel count(MP). The brief specifications of HTC 10 India.
- 5.2″ Super LCD 5 with QHD resolution (1,440 x 2,560px, 564ppi); 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Full metal unibody
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820, Quad Core, 64bit, up to 2.2GHz
- 32/64 GB Internal storage and expandable memory support up to 2TB with dedicated MicroSD card slot.
- 12MP (1/2.3″, 1.55µm pixels) rear camera, 26mm/80° lens with f/1.8 aperture and Optical Image Stabilization, Laser autofocus, dual tone – dual-LED flash and Manual mode with 12-bit RAW.
- 4K 2160p video recording with Hi-Res audio (24-bit stereo from three mics with noise cancellation), 720p @ 120fps slo-mo, Hyperlapse.
- 5MP (1.36µm pixels) Selfie shooter, 23mm/86° lens with f/1.8 aperture and Optical Image Stabilization (a first), 1080p video recording.
- Front facing fingerprint sensor (recognition in 0.2 seconds)
- Audio:- 24-bit DAC and premium headphones; BoomSound dual speaker with two dedicated amps.
- Connectivity:- LTE 450Mbps, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C connector, NFC, Chromecast, AirPlay & Miracast.
- 3,000mAh Battery with Quick Charge 3.0 (50% in 30 minutes)
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with HTC Sense
- Colors:- Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold & Glacier Silver.
HTC was among the first smartphone company to bring OIS to a mobile camera and now HTC has launched the first ever smartphone with OIS in front camera. So yes, HTC 10 is going to be the first device to have OIS in selfie shooter. The 10 is also the first Android phone that supports Apple’s AirPlay streaming standard out of the box.
To experience the superb 24-bit Hi-Res sound HTC has added a premium headset so that you will have the right hardware to enjoy the DAC.
Most of the people like hardware capacitive navigation button in any smartphones, thankfully HTC brings back the capacitive navigation button in HTC 10.
The HTC 10 has been officially launched, but there’s a little bit of a wait until it available in stores. HTC has confirmed its new flagship phone will be available worldwide from May, still there isn’t any exact official date yet.
HTC 10 with Snapdragon 820 will be launched in India as well, Faisal Siddiqui, President HTC South Asia said “We are pleased to announce that global flagship HTC 10 is coming soon to India. Stay tuned for the announcement and the availability date,”. So this information is enough to be sure that Indian customers will also get the global version of HTC 10 which has Snapdragon 820.
The price of HTC 10 India will be $699 that is approximately 46,400 Indian Rupees, soon the device will also be available for Indian customers.
Sources: GSMArena, Engadget