Lenovo Vibe X3 launched in Inda. This is an another mid-range SmartPhone launched by the Chinese SmartPhone manufacturer Lenovo. The price of Lenovo Vibe X3 is Rs. 19,999 and it is exclusively available on Amazon India.
Lenovo is targeting the music lovers by Vibe X3. It seems that they have worked hard and puts more effort on audio aspect by packing more audio specific hardware and software. It has front facing powerful stereo speaker and headphone output is getting handled by a premium 32-bit ESS Sabre 9018C2M DAC with 3x op-amp for music and Cirrus Logic Wolfson WM8281 for phone calls. It also has Dolby Atmos effect over headphones and speakers. Lenovo has also partnered with Skull Candy to introduce special headphones.
- 5.5 Inch 1080p Full HD Display with 401 PPI pixel density and gorilla glass 3
- 1.8GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 and Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal memory with MicroSD supports up to 128GB.
- Dual SIM with LTE support
- 21 MA rear camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and 4K video recording.
- 8MP front-facing selfie camera.
- Fingerprint sensor below the rear camera.
- IR & NFC
- Full aluminium outer body
- 3500 mAh Non-removable Li-Po battery with fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0).
- Vibe UI based on Android Lollipop 5.1