Google providing a brilliant tools for writing in every Indian local language like Sanskrit, Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi. Tools is Google Transliteration Input Method Editor. Offline Google Hindi Typing.
Google Transliteration offers an option for converting Roman characters to their phonetic equivalent in your language. Note that this is not the same as translation — it is the sound of the words that are converted from one alphabet to the other, not their meaning. For example, typing “hamesha” transliterates into Hindi as: . Google Transliteration IME is currently available for 22 different languages – Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Farsi (Persian), Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Sinhalese, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya and Urdu.
This application is also available for offline use. To use this application offline required installation of small tools from google’s website and application is easily integrate with Office 2007 and above version. Following are the step wise procedure…!!
1. Go to google Download IME page by Clicking here.
>>>> Select your desired language for example Hindi.
>>>>> Choose you Operating System type x86bit or x64bit.
>>>> Click on download google IME.
2. Download will start and after downloading, open that file that will install actual Google IME directly from server like google’s another product like Chrome etc.
3. Installation will complete within 3 to 5 minute.
4. Now you will see a language bar(On your taskbar) after clicking on icon you have two option HI (for hindi) EN (for english united state).
NOTE:- You can also enable this option by…
>>>> right click on taskbar
>>> Toolbar >> Tablet PC input panel (After installation of Google IME)
5. Choose HI from taskbar and open MS Word 2007 and start typing.
This tools uses mangal font for hindi and this font is accepted on every webpage. So you just copy paste the content on you hindi blog or in compose mailbox.
This tools works everywhere just enable Hindi and type in Hindi everywhere like in facebook, any chat, any banking profile, even in program search tab of windows 7.