LeEco, in the past known as LeTV, has entered the Indian smartphone market with two SmartPhone – Le Max and Le 1s. India is the biggest and very promising SmartPhone market, so this is a smart move by the Chinese SmartPhone manufacturer. Both devices have an entirely different price range. The price tag of LeEco Le Max will be around Rs. 32,000(64GB) with flagship features whereas LeEco Le 1S is in a budget and most competitive price range which is around Rs. 10,000. Both devices will be available on Flipkart. Selling date of Le Max is not confirmed yet.
LeEco is already available exclusively on Flipkart. You can buy this device in upcoming 2nd February flash sale. The registration for LeEco Le 1s flash sale is already started, you can register for flash sale if you are planning to buy this phone. Initial reviews and news about LeEco are coming positive but I can not confirm those reviews and news until I’ll get my hands on LeEco Le 1S. Build and specification of LeEco Le 1S seems impressive in affordable price but the success and failure of this device will depend on the OS/software part because there are too much competition in this price range and there are already many devices in the price tag of around 10k and more to come with similar specification and similar build quality. I’ll post my detailed reviews of LeEco Le 1S as soon as I’ll get the device.
Key Features Of LeEco Le 1S:-
- Full Metal Unibody
- Dual 4G Sim (LTE + LTE)
- 5.5 inch full HD display with PPI of 403.
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage which cannot be expanded.
- 2.2 GHz Helio X10 Turbo MTK 6795T Octa Core Processor
- 13 MegaPixel rear shooter camera with F2.0 aperture and 4K video recording capability.
- 5MP front-facing selfie camera with an F2.0 aperture.
- Fingerprint scanner with 6H hardness, you can also use the fingerprint scanner to take images.
- USB Type-C with Quick Charge.
- The device is 7.5 mm thin and weighs 169 grams.
- LeEco Le 1S runs EUI based on Android Lollipop.
- 3000 mAh Li-Polymer