Earlier I had published a post about How To Hide Drive Or Partition on Windows OS. By following that article, you can hide the drive from ‘Windows Explorer’ or ‘My Computer’ but still, you will be able to access and use the drive’s entire space for storage. The drive will appear just as a simple folder but the data and capacity of the entire drive can be used.
You can use the content of hidden drive/partition without unhiding them.
This method you can mount the hidden drive/partition in a folder on another drive. Follow these steps.
How to Mount a Drive in A Folder on Another Drive
- Open Disk Management
- Remove the drive letter.
- Again right-click on the drive and click: Change Drive Letter and Path
- Click on Add
- Now select the option which says: Mount in the following empty NTFS folder.
- Now browse to the desired location and select an empty folder or add a new folder.
- Click Ok twice and close disk management.
- You can check the folder that you used to mount the partition.