By the end of this year OnePlus will launch another affordable device with additional features what they missed in OnePlus 2.
According to rumours name of the new OnePlus device will be OnePlus X or OnePlus Mini(I”ll prefer X) which will launch on or before Christmas. Some websites also claimed that OnePlus might make an official announcement later this month about their new device OnePlus X.
OnePlus X will have smaller screen size, It will have 5-inch Full HD display the same display what OnePlus 2 has but in smaller size. Customer will get the new OxygenOS out of the box which will be based on Android M.
Apart from full HD 5-inch display OnePlus X will pack:-
- 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTekMT6795T processor
- 2GB of DDR3 RAM, 32GB of internal storage
- 13MP Sony IMX258 primary sensor (with a f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording @30fps, and a Dual-Tone LED flash)
- Removal plastic back panel similar to OnePlus 2
- 3100 mAh non removal battery
- USB Type-C with Quick Charge
- FM Radio.
- Bluetooth 4.1 (LE), NFC, IR-Blaster
- 1.2W front-facing speaker
- Fingerprint sensor on back below the camera
Some website also claim that OnePlu X will have 8MP dual rear camera. Every news and rumour has their own story so we should wait for the official announcement.
OnePlus is well known for delivering devices with top configuration in comparatively low price. Price of OnePlus X will be $250 and 16-17K in India.
If all this rumors are correct then OnePlus X will give strong competition to Moto X Play-Style, Nexus 5X and recently released their own device OnePlus 2.