At techinfoBiT, your privacy is very important to us. We have a few fundamental principles that we follow. Read this carefully, so you know your rights.
Your privacy is very important to us. We have a few fundamental principles that we follow:-
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share or sell your personal information with anyone. We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
techifnoBiT operates one other website nishant.xyz, It is techinfoBiT’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, techinfoBiT collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors using or browsing the website. From time to time, techinfoBiT may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g. by publishing a report on trends in the usage of website.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for ?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience : Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website : We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service : Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails : The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties ?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 9 August 2016