Government of Bihar started another useful facility for citizen of Bihar that is facility of paying their electricity bill online. Earlier Govt. Of Bihar Introduced a website to pay the electricity bill online which was https://www.bsebbills.org but now there are two websites one is https://www.northbiharbills.org for citizen of north bihar and other is http://bills.sbpdcl.in for citezen south bihar. I am currently living in Purnia which is in north bihar so i m using https://www.northbiharbills.org but tried website of south bihar also and i must say both websites are far better than earlier introduced https://www.bsebbills.org. I m mentioning steps for paying the bills:-
2. Select your district from drop-down menu.
3. Select Sub Division (Only for north Bihar user)
4. Enter the Consumer Id or Account Number (as given sample on website)
5. Click on view and pay your bill button
6. On next window you will see your bill and there will be an option to print or pay the bill.
7. Click on print if want to save or print your bill Or click on Pay Now to pay the bill.
8. On next window you have to fill the bill amount >> Choose preferred payment method >>> enter you mobile and email address and click on PAY see the screenshot below.
9. On next window enter you email address once again and choose payment method from the tab >> Choose preferred card type or Bank Name from drop-down menu. >>> Click on Make Payment.
10. After clicking on Make Payment BillDesk will send you to your bank’s site. >>> Confirm payment from bank’s page.
After making payment you will redirected back to the billdesk, print out or save the payment confirmation page and close the window.
11. Repeat step 1-4 Click on Print Your Money Receipt there will be detail of payment including customer name, >> print the receipt for further need.
Note:- Sometime it takes few minutes to update the money receipt on website so keep checking.