The government of Bihar started another useful facility for the citizen of Bihar that is an option to their electricity bill online. Earlier Bihar Givernment has introduced a website to pay the electricity bill online which was https://www.bsebbills.org but now there are two websites one is https://www.northbiharbills.org for the citizen of north Bihar and other is http://bills.sbpdcl.in for citizen south Bihar.
I had used the website for north Bihar and tested the website of south Bihar also; I must say both of the websites are far better than earlier introduced https://www.bsebbills.org.
In this post I will guide you to pay the electricity bill online from official website. Follow the steps mentoned below:-
2. Select your district from the drop-down menu.
3. Select Sub Division (Only for north Bihar user)
4. Enter the Consumer Id or Account Number (as given sample on website)
5. Click on view and pay your bill button
6. On next window, you will see your bill and there will be an option to print or pay the bill.
7. Click on print if want to save or print your bill Or click on Pay Now to pay the bill.
8. On next window you have to fill the bill amount >> Choose preferred payment method >>> enter you mobile and email address and click on PAY see the screenshot below.
9. On next window enter your email address once again and choose a payment method from the tab >> Choose preferred card type or Bank Name from the drop-down menu. >>> Click on Make Payment.
10. After clicking on Make Payment BillDesk will send you to your bank’s site. >>> Confirm payment from bank’s page.
After making the payment you will be redirected back to the BillDesk, print out or save the payment confirmation page and close the window.
11. Repeat step 1-4 Click on Print Your Money Receipt there will be the detail of payment including customer name, >> print the receipt for further need.
Note: – Sometimes it takes few minutes to update the money receipt on the website so keep checking.
If you have liked this post then don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.