On November 15 Vivo has launched the first camera phone with 20MP front camera with a unique “Moonlight Glow” feature to improve the photo quality in low light environment. At the same event, the company has also announced the “Vivo V5 Plus” the advance version or the successor of V5 but the release date and price was unclear.
Now we have a final release date of Vivo V5 Plus in India. Vivo the Chinese SmartPhone company is going to launch their first ever SmartPhone with dual selfie camera in January 2017, on January 23rd to be exact.
Today, we have received an e-Mail from Vivo and here is the attachment.
Expected Specs Of Vivo V5 Plus:-
- 5.5 inch Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- Dual SIM with 4G LTE Support
- Snapdragon 652: Octa-core (1.8 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A72 + 1.4 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53)
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Internal Storage: 32/64 GB
- Expandable storage up to 128GB
- Front facing fingerprint sensor (Unlock in 0.2 seconds)
- Dimension: 153.8mm x 75.5mm x 7.55mm
- Weight: 162g
- 13 MP PDAF rear camera
- Dual Front Camera: 20 MP+8MP with LED flash, Moonlight Glow & Face Beauty 6.1
- Colors: Crown Gold, Space Grey
- 3450 mAh Battery with Quick charge
- Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android N
These specifications are based on the news and leaks about the Vivo V5 Plus, the actual specification can be different.
The OnePlus 3T and Vivo V5 are the recently launched Android phones which have a brilliant front camera. But lately, Vivo has been focusing on camera & music quality of the phones so the Vivo V5 Plus will be definitely another or a better option for those who love taking selfies and planning to buy a smartPhone with outstanding selfie camera.
There isn’t any official confirmation about the pricing of the device but we can expect the 32 GB variant at Rs. 21,000/- and 64 GB variant of V5 Plus at Rs. 23,000/- approx.