On 25th December Prime Minister Narendra Modi Initiated a program called “Make In India” to encourage Multinational and domestic companies to manufacture their products in India. Many multinational companies already started and about to start manufacturing/assembling their product here in India, Samsung, Spice Group, Gionee, Hitachi, OnePlus are some of them.
Today Gionee a Chinese smartphone manufacturer announced its first Made In India smartphone F103, made by Foxconn in Sri City, Andhra Pradesh.
Features of Gionee F103 are :-
- 64-bit 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735 Processor
- 5-Inch HD (720×1280) IPS display
- 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal storage with microSD card support up to 32GB
- 8 Mega Pixel Primery Camera with LED flash and 5 Mega Pixel Front Camera
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G, Bluetooth, and Micro-USB
- Dual SIM support and FM Radio.
- Amigo 3.0 UI based on Android Lollipop 5.0
- 2400mAh Battery.
- Color: Black, Pearl White & Dawn White
The device is already available in market. Customer can also buy Gionee F103 from Gionee’s official website in INR 9,999.
Source: IndianXpress, GSMArena, Gionee India