Huawei has launched the Huawei Mate 20 Pro with the triple rear and 24 megapixels front camera in India. With the obvious reason, the rear camera of the phone is the main focus of this Huawei flagship smartphone. The triple rear camera setup includes the 40 MP (wide) + 20 MP (ultrawide) + 8 MP (Telephoto) lenses from Leica, Leica is the German company and one of the prime camera lens manufacturer in Germany and globally.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro also has the full-screen display with a regular display notch up front and its ‘Hyper Optical Pattern’ textured back panel for better gripping while using the phone or holding the phone in hands even without using any back covers.
The face unlock on Huawei Mate 20 Pro is not an ordinary face unlock feature it’s a 3D Face Unlock feature very much similar to the FaceID on iPhone X series. The 3D Depth Sensing Camera projecting over 30,000 points, so face unlock on Huawei Mate 20 Pro will be super quick, accurate, and very safe.
The newest member of Huawei flagship family is powered by the latest 7nm Kirin 980 SoC with a dedicated neural processing unit (NPU) for proficient AI based functions. The Huawei Mate 20 Pro comes with 6.39 inches AMOLED QHD+ display with notch up front and a tiny chin at the bottom of the display which has ~87.9% screen-to-body ratio, 1440 x 3120 pixels resolutions, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and pixel density of 538. It has 6/8 GB of RAM and internal storage options of 128 GB and 256 GB. The massive Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery is also there to power this powerhouse.
Full Specifications of Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
- Dual nano-SIM, 4G-VoLTE support, Hybrid SIM Slot
- 6.39 inches QHD+ AMOLED curved display with a regular notch, 1410×3120 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ration, 538 PPI, 87.9% screen-to-body ratio; Gorilla Glass
- Build: Front/back glass, aluminium frame
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm) SoC; Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP10
- 6/8 GB RAM
- 128/256 GB internal storage, expandable up to 256 GB using company’s proprietary nano-memory card.
- Fingerprint sensor (under display) and 3D Face Unlock
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (Wide), f/1.8 aperture, PDAF/Laser AF + 20 MP (Ultrawide), f/2.2 aperture, PDAF/Laser AF + 8 MP (Telephoto), f/2.4 aperture;
- Camera Features: 5x Optical Zoom, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), PDAF, Dual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, AI Portrait, Heart effect on bokeh, Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, 4K Video Recording.
- Front Camera: 24 MP with f/2.0 aperture, Full HD Video recording
- Stereo speaker, No 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor(under display), Face ID, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass, RGB Ambient Light, Proximity Sensor, Hall sensor, a Laser sensor, and Infrared sensor.
- Connectivity: WiFi, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, NO FM Radio, USB 3.1 Type-C, USB OTG
- Colour: Emerald Green, Midnight Blue, Twilight, Pink Gold, Black
- Dimension: 6.21 x 2.85 x 0.34 inches.
- Weight: 189g
- 4200mAh Li-Ion Non-removable battery with fast charging 70% in 30 minutes, fast wireless charging, and world’s first wireless reverse charging.
- Runs EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0
What’s Inside The Box:
Huawei Mate 20 Pro handset, Type-C Earphones, Charger, Type-C Cable, SIM Eject tool, Quick Start Guide, Protective case, Warranty card, and Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter.
Price, Availability, and Where to Buy The Huawei Mate 20 Pro in India:
One should not expect the lower or budget price tags of the phone when it has such flagship specifications and top-notch hardware. Huawei Mate 20 Pro is undoubtedly the super premium mobile phone with premium specifications & build and so the price.
The price of Huawei Mate 20 Pro is Rs. 69,990 for the variant with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage, Huawei and Amazon India is also providing the launch bundle offer by which you can get Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Sennheiser PXC 550 worth Rs 29,990 for the price of Rs. 71,990/- whereas the price of the variant with 8GB RAM us yet to announce in the country but we should expect the price tag for the 8GB variant around Rs. 85,000.
Huawei has partnered exclusively with Amazon India to sell the Huawei Mate 20 Pro online in India and Croma as the Offline retail partner. The Huawei Mate 20 Pro will be available online on Amazon.in from December 3 for Amazon Prime members, and midnight December 4 for regular customers and for the offline buyers the Huawei smartphone will be available at Croma store from December 10 with Sennheiser PXC 550 bundle offer.