Infinix is a year old online mobile phone brand launched by TRANSSION in India. Infinix got buyer’s and media’s attention because of its huge battery and good hardware specifications at reasonably affordable price tags. This week on July 11th TRANSSION has launched another Infinix mobile phone called Infinix Hot 6 Pro as a one-year celebration of the brand in India
Infinix Hot 6 Pro is a Flipkart exclusive budget smartphone with 3GB of RAM and 4000mAh battery; according to the Inifnix the Hot 6 Pro mobile phone will give an ultimate video watching experience, HOT 6 Pro is designed to match the on-the-go streaming lifestyle of millennials. The Hot 6 Pro has 5.99 inches HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9, dual rear camera and Snapdragon 425 SoC which runs Android 8.0 Oreo OS out-of-the-box.
Key Specifications of Infinix Hot 6 Pro:
- Dual SIM dual standby, 4G-VoLTE Support
- 5.99 inches HD+ LCD display, 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Snapdragon 425, Quad-Core 64 bit processor, 1.4 GHz,
- GPU: Adreno 308
- 3 GB DDR3 RAM
- 32 GB internal storage, expandable using the MicroSD card
- Rear camera: 13MP AF (f 2.0) PDAF + 2MP dual camera, Dual LED Flash
- Camera Modes: Portrait Mode, Professional Mode, Time Lapse, Night Mode, Panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 5MP FF (f 2.0), Softlight Flash, Bokeh Selfies, Beauty Mode
- Sensors: Fingerprint, G-Sensor, Proximity, Light, Compass, Hall
- Connectivity: WiFi, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, OTG, 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio
- Colour: Sandstone Black, Magic Gold, Bordeaux Red
- Dimension: 160.43×76.21×8.6 mm
- Weight: 158 g
- 4000mAh, 5V 1.2A (12hrs Video Playback, 37hrs Audio Playback, 30 hrs 4G Talk-time)
- Runs XOS 3.2 based on Android Oreo
What’s In The Box?
In the Infinix Hot 6 Pro box, you will get Hot 6 Pro handset, Adaptor, Micro USB Cable, TPU Case, Protective Film, UM, Warranty Card, SIM Ejector pin.
Commenting on the launch, Anish Kapoor, CEO, Infinix said, “With data revolution and digital content platforms sprouting to provide online streaming and video on demand has led to personal screen becoming the first choice among millennials. There is a dire need for video viewing device in the mid-budget segment that can offer all host of features in one device such as a bigger screen, long battery, loud sound and bright display. We, at Infinix, are committed to adhering to our consumer-centric approach and with HOT 6 Pro, we are certain to fulfil the consumer video watching pain points in the budget segment with Superb 6 inch full view display along with Eyecare feature which is supported by the long battery for binge watching.”
Price and Availability of Infinix Hot 6 Pro:
Infinix Hot 6 Pro will available only on Flipkart at a price of Rs. 7,999/- you may also get some card and bank-specific promotional cashback and discount from Flipkart. The first sale of Hot 6 Pro is on July 17th.