I faced this problem in Google Chrome, so I searched everywhere but none of the solutions helped me to fix this problem. Finally I started using Firefox to download flash videos, but yesterday my friend Rakesh asks me about this issue, then I thought to solve this. I Googled and found different tips and tricks but most of them are worthless then I got something which seems useful, I tried on my system and after few changes it worked for me. I am explaining how…
1. Open your browser Go to tools ->> Clear browsing data…delete everything…. this was suggested in a thread somewhere….but I just deleted all browsing history, download history, cache and cookies…then I restarted your browser.
But if it did not helped try another method:-
2. Download latest version. click here for current latest version on torrents.
3. Uninstall previous version and restart your system.
While cleaning via CCleaner click on application and make sure you are not cleaning all browsing data because by default it will delete all browser’s data including saved password so make sure that Unchecked, before cleaning. (See Below Image)
5. Disconnect your Internet connection and Install the latest version of IDM
6. Copy crack and paste in folder where you installed IDM mostly in C:/Program files or program files(x86)/Internet download manager if ask for replace allow to replace previous file.
7. Install Internet Download Manager Plugin for Chrome which is IDM Integration.
8. Now open and minimize IDM and open YouTube >>> open any video >>> try to download.
Some times Crack and patches are not works in latest version and giving message to activate IDM in that case you can copy & paste any previously working crack (crack of older version) in the IDM directory and replace the last one.
Tips: Open IDM goto Option >> General >>> “Use advance browser integration” must be Checked.
Try this may be it`ll work for you. reply if it works…