Jabra is the well known for providing personal and office sound solutions, now the company has announced three new features on its true wireless earphones Jabra Elite 85t. These features will be available via the Jabra Sound+ app; MyFit, Headset Renaming and Off-Mode to earbud toggle. This is the first software upgrade offered to Elite 85t users following the launch in December 2020, that adds features to the earbud.
MyFit – ensuring the best ANC and music experience
The MyFit feature on the Sound+ app allows Elite 85t users to confirm their correct EarGel™ size and position to optimize their ANC and audio experience. The feature works like a fit test were 6.5 seconds multitone is played to check for sound leakage with the help of the in-ear microphone. Sound leakage detected in either earbud is an indication of a poor fit, and users will be requested to readjust their earbud or change their EarGel size. The process can be repeated until a good fit is achieved.
Through providing this feature, Jabra is ensuring that users of the Elite 85t have the best deal possible, ultimately giving the users an enhanced audio experience, improved active noise cancellation and deeper base.
The next feature being offered to Elite 85t users is related to the sound mode cycles available (controlled via the buttons on the earbuds), which adds to the previously available cycle options; HearThrough and ANC. With this addition, users will now be able to cycle between HearThrough, ANC and off.
Jabra has now expanded the cycle option on the earbud to become the same as the cycle option in the app, providing users with the complete variety of sound mode cycles:
- HearThrough & ANC
- HearThrough & Off
- Hearthrough, ANC & Off
Finally, Elite 85t users will now also have the option to name their headset, further enhancing the personalization experience Jabra strives to deliver. This addition will change the name of their headset in both the Sound+ app and the Bluetooth list, so there is no confusion on who they belong to.
Jabra Elite 85t Key Features and Specifications:
- Compact design and oval silicon EarGels™ for a secure seal and comfortable fit
- Dedicated ANC chip which is more efficient in cancelling surrounding noises
- Adjustable ANC with dual sliders for full ANC or full HearThrough
- 6-microphone call technology for superior calls wherever you are
- 4-microphone ANC using mics on the inside and outside of the earbuds
- 12mm speakers for big sound and powerful bass
- Semi-open design with natural hear through
- IPX4-rated durability and 2-year warranty* against dust and water
- Up to 5.5 hours battery on a single charge and up to 25 with the charging case with ANC on, 7 hours battery on a single charge and 31 hours with ANC off
- Qi-certified, for wireless charging, and compatible with all Qi-certified chargers
- The customizable equalizer in the Sound+ App makes your music sound even better
- Voice assistant enabled. Elite 85t works with Siri® and Google Assistant™
- Bluetooth 5.1
- ‘MyControls’ to define button settings and MySound for individualized sound
- MyFit via the Sound+ app, ensuring the best possible fit and seal for users
- Opportunity to personalize the name of the Jabra Elite 85t
Jabra Elite 85t Price and Availability:
Jabra Elite 85t is priced at 18,999 and is be available on Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Reliance and Jabra authorized resellers. The earbuds are available in Titanium/Black, Gold/Beige, Copper/Black, Black and Grey.