Lenovo-Owned company Motorola has finally announced the official launch date of Moto One Power in India, it is scheduled to be released on September 24. Moto One Power got all the attention from tech media and we have witnessed a lot of leaks and speculations before the release of the phone and techinfoBiT was the first website to release the first ever hands-on images of the Motorola Moto One Power.
The mobile phone was already showcased at the IFA 2018 along with a cheaper variant called Moto One, the images we leaked earlier was clearly mentioned the AndroidOne which means both of these devices will be launched under Google’s Android One program and it will get all the Android OS updates in a timely manner.
Motorola Moto One Power aka Motorola P30 will have the Snapdragon 636 SoC, 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Storage, 1080 x 2246 pixels full HD+ display with the notch, dual rear camera, and it will run stock Android 8.1.0.
Related Article: Moto One Power Hands-On Photos Leaked
Key Specifications of Moto One Power:
- Dual SIM dual standby, 4G-VoLTE Support
- 6.2 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a notch, 1080 x 2246 pixels, 402 PPI
- Processor: Snapdragon 636 Octa Core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
- GPU: Adreno 509
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage
- Storage expandable up to 256 GB
- Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Rear Camera: 16 MP (f/1.8) & 1.12µm + 5MP f/2.2 depth sensor; Dual-LED dual-tone flash, PDAF
- Front Camera: 16 MP f/2.0 aperture and 1.12µm pixel size
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor (mounted with rear Moto logo), Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-compass, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope
- Connectivity: WiFi, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, and USB 2.0 Type-C 1.0 reversible connector with OTG support
- Colour: Black and White
- Dimension: 156 x 76 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- 5000 mAh Non-removable battery
- Stock Android Oreo 8.1
Moto One Power Camera Samples | Dual Rear Camera Samples:
Below embedded photos are taken by the dual rear camera. These Moto One Power camera samples are low-resolution images you can click on the photos to see its high-resolution images serving via Google Drive.
Price and Availability of Moto One Power In India:
Motorola has not been very active in the mobile phone market lately the company has released a couple of budget android phones but none of these devices was as successful as the initial Moto G phones. Hope Moto One Power will help the brand reclaim its position and value in the Indian Mobile Phone market.
Now there is a very tough competition in the market Motorola is trying to penetrate, brands like Xiaomi, RealMe, Honor are already there with some really awesome budget smartphones with similar or even better features.
Considering the prices of potential competitors of Moto One Power it may cost something around 14K-15K INR for 4 GB of RAM + 64 GB internal storage, and most probably it will be available with all major online and offline stores in India.