Prysm. Inc. a leading display and visual collaboration solutions provider, today announced the launch of its Laser Phosphor Display (LPD) 6K Series in India. Laser Phosphor Display or LPD is the patent display technology of Prysm which offers a seamless and immersive visual experience.
Prysm has completely redefined the way we think about the large format display by offering the interactive Prysm LPD 6K single panel displays, with bezel-free viewing above 100 inches, with screen sizes available at 135 and 190 inches; it also has a super smooth touch functionality, yes !! the 135 and 190 inches single panel touch-enabled 6K display with the amazing picture quality, color contrast, and color saturation.
During the launch of the Giant LPD 6K single panel display, the Prysm officials have demonstrated their patent cloud-based applications designed for the Prysm LPD 6K. The application which runs directly from the cloud has countless features like multiple dashboards, multiple remote user interaction, Office 365, Google Doc, Google Drive, One Drive, Browsers, Notes and many more, they have packed pretty much all the solutions or features you may think of. Prysm will be providing the 5 user license with the every LPD display which necessary to access their cloud-based application, the customers will have to buy the license separately if they have a bigger team or want more user access/license to access the application.
The New Prysm LPD 6K Features Include:
- Bezel-free viewing experience, featuring a high fill factor and an exceptional contrast ratio, resulting in striking picture quality. Built-in interactivity with more than 32 simultaneous touch points
- A cool-to-the-touch screen with low power intake, consuming at least 20 percent less energy than similarly sized LED/LCD video walls with 96 percent recyclable materials
- The shatter-resistant display is flexible and offers rollability for transport – making it easy to deliver and install
- Better serviceability with easier access from the front of the unit
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Amit Jain, founder, and CEO, Prysm said, “Prysm is committed to bringing industry-first experiences to our customers. With the launch of LPD 6K Series, we have set a new standard for interactive video walls and collaboration. Our highest priority is to provide enterprises, their employees and customers with an exceptional user experience that delivers a unique blend of visual integrity and interactivity to inspire new ideas, drive the business forward, and promote working smarter together. We are confident in the success of the LPD 6K series across India and globally.”
The LPD 6K Series Is Uniquely Optimized For The Following Markets:
- Customer Experience Centres (CEC) and Executive Briefing Centres (EBC): designed to deliver a large-scale, immersive and interactive brand experience
- Board Rooms, War Rooms and Premium Training Rooms: as a fully interactive display, the LPD 6K Series enables businesses to supercharge the boardroom. LPD 6K comes with an impact and scratch resistant polymer surface
- Collaboration and Innovation Centres: coupled with the Prysm’s visual collaboration platform, the LPD 6K makes meetings more engaging and immersive, ultimately resulting in better and faster decision making
- Command and Control Centres for Smart Cities: the combination of a Prysm video wall and visual collaboration solution makes it ideal for command and control centers, enabling visualization of critical applications and data from multiple sources on a single display
- Education: a great fit for the open and engaging culture of higher learning – offering immersive experiences
The LPD 6K series is easy to install in a variety of locations due to its revolutionary rollable, self-emissive panel. The front screen is made of a specialty coated polycarbonate layer can be rolled into a cylinder to easily transport from one location to other. As a result, integrators can negotiate tight corners and enter through standard doors and passenger elevators for set-up – something that is nearly impossible for traditional large-format displays.
Mr. GB Kumar, vice president, India, and the Asia Pacific, Prysm said, “Prysm is leading the disruption in the industry with its innovative technology. Today, customers across industries are looking for a future-ready solution that can redefine the digital display experience for them and for their brands. With the clearest resolution, unrivaled contrast, and a fully interactive display, LPD 6K, offers an unparalleled experience.
We are receiving a lot of interest for the LPD 6K series in India and we are excited to make it available to our partners and customers here.”
The Prysm’s officials have not disclosed the exact price tags for any of the units but during the questionnaire, GB Kumar VP to Prysm, India and the Asia Pacific has mentioned that the price for 135 inches 6K LPD screen will be around 100,000 USD and the bigger one with 190 inches screen size may cost around 200,000 USD. The company has already got more than two hundred clients for this product on the Global scale including India.