Chinese smartphone company Vivo has launched the first-ever smartphone with 20 MegaPixel front-facing camera. With Vivo V5 the company is targeting those who love taking selfies, The Vivo V5 comes with a high-quality sensor, Sony IMX376, 1/2.78” and f/2.0 aperture. It also has a front LED flash on the front.
V5’s new “Moonlight Glow” feature induces a natural glow on the face without straining eyes that light up the picture irrespective of the lighting conditions. Furthermore, this feature will allow users to capture every frame perfectly without making them grainy, distorted or flooded with hard flash. It is the camera specifications which makes the Vivo V5 a perfect phone for taking selfies.
Key Specification of Vivo V5:-
- 5.5 inch IPS (1280*720) HD display
- 4G LTE Support
- 1.5 GHz 64-bit Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 4GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage
- Expandable storage up to 128GB
- Front facing fingerprint sensor (Unlock in 0.2 seconds)
- Dimension: 153.8mm x 75.5mm x 7.55mm
- Weight: 154g
- 13 MP PDAF rear camera
- 20 MP Front camera with Sony IMX376, 1/2.78; f/2.0 aperture; LED flash
- Colours: Crown Gold, Space Grey
- 3400 mAh Battery
- Funtouch OS 2.6 (based on Android 6.0)
Similar Article: Vivo V5s With 20 MegaPixel Selfie Camera | Price of Vivo V5s
Apart from the front camera, Vivo has done lots of improvements in audio output, the Vivo V5 packed AK4346 Hi-Fi audio chip that promises a signal-to-noise ratio of 115dB.
The price of Vivo V5 is Rs. 17,980/- and will be available via online and offline stores from November 26.
Mr Kent Cheng, CEO of Vivo India have also mentioned that the Vivo V5 Plus will be launched soon with the first ever dual front camera and many other improved features.