Vivo the Chinese smartphone manufacturer and one of the leading smartphone brand in India is all set to launch the new phone Vivo V9 in India, on March 27. The company has not revealed any specifications of this phone officially but as per the recent rumours and leaks, this is going to be the first Vivo phone in India to have the iPhone X like display design.
Vivo will launch this phone as a successor of previously launched Vivo V7 Plus, Vivo V9 may also be a selfie-centric smartphone like Vivo’s other phones but definitely an improved version. Vivo V9 may feature a 24MP front camera, dual rear camera and a 6 inches full HD+ display.
Expected Key Specifications Of Vivo V9:
- Dual SIM, 4G-VoLTE Support
- 2-Nano and 1 MicroSD card slot in a single tray
- Body: Plastic unibody
- 6.0 inches Full HD+ display, Full View display, 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 4 GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage
- 6 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage
- Storage expandable up to 256 GB (dedicated card slot)
- Rear mounted fingerprint sensor
- 16 MP + 20 MP dual rear camera, with LED flash
- 24 MP Front camera with LED flash (Softlight)
- Scene Mode: Portrait bokeh, Photo Watermark, Voice, Palm, Gender detection, HDR, Live photo, Ultra HD, PPT, Professional, Slow Motion, Time-Lapse, Face Beauty, Panorama, Group Selfie and Camera Filters
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, ambient light sensor, E-compass, proximity sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, hotspot, Bluetooth, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack and USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Colour: Matte Black, Gold and White
- 3450 mAh Non-removable battery
- Latest Funtouch OS based on Android Nougat 8.0
The Vivo V9 may be priced at Rs. 25,000(Approx) and it could be available to purchase via all major offline and online store by the first week of April.
Recently Vivo has officially announced the Vivo Apex phone in the Chinese market with a 91 percent to body ratio with a very unique and innovative half screen fingerprint scanning tech under the display which is way better and convenient than the Vivo X20 Plus UD’s under display fingerprint scanner.
The Vivo APEX concept phone also has the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor and the first ever elevating front camera which is claimed to elevate from the body in just 0.8 seconds.
The full specifications, price and availability of the phone are still not clear but Vivo Apex clearly distinguishes itself in terms of design and engineering breakthroughs. We should hope that Vivo will also announce or launch the Vivo Apex in India soon. It will be extremely exciting to see how this phone will work as a daily commute.