Chinese Apple, the Xiaomi is going to have an event on 27th July at China National Convention Center in Beijing, though they have kept everything secret about the event there are news and speculation that Xiaomi may reveal Redmi Note 4 & Mi Notebook on this event.
Mi Notebook been in the news since last 7 months when Mi Notebook appeared in a leak on the internet for the first time, the company has neither accepted nor denied the production of Mi Notebook yet; Mi Notebook will be the first laptop/PC from Xiaomi and we have lots of exceptions from Xiaomi because they are the one who packing flagship specs in budget price with solid design and build quality. According to the leaked image of Mi Notebook, the Xiaomi’s laptop will be very much similar to the Apple’s MacBook Pro and it will also be having similar features like display size, build quality, design and even apple’s unique force touch touch-pad.
Another possible device in the launch row is Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, again a device which already appeared online when someone leaked the image on Chinese Twitter, Weibo. The Next Xiaomi’s smartphone is expected to feature a dual rear camera, 5.5 inches full HD display, facing fingerprint scanner and MiUI 8 out of the box.
Expected Key Specifications Of Redmi Note 4:-
- 5.5 -inch Full HD Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- MediaTek’s 10 core Helio X20 SoC or Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- 2GB RAM with 16GB Internal Storage
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Internal storage
- 4GB RAM with 64 GB Internal Storage
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby (2nd Hybrid SIM slot)
- Micro SD card up to 128GB with Hybrid SIM slot
- Dual 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 4100mAh battery with fast charging
- MiUI 8 based on Android Marshmallow
Apart from Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Mi Notebook, the company may also announce the availability of Mi Band 2 for India and other countries.
Currently, we have very limited information about the event and products going to be launched there, so it will be to soon to say any exact info about the event, we better wait for the 27th which is not too far.