A week ago Xiaomi teased with an image saying 2>5, though there is no any solid info about what Chinese SmartPhone company meant by the teaser but it gave wings to the rumors about Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro the successor of Xiaomi Redmi Note Pro.
According to news/rumors and by judging the above image teased by Xiaomi a week ago, it seems like Xiaomi is going to launch the successor of Redmi Note Pro which was one of the most successful smartphone in China. The successor of Redmi Note Pro assuming Redmi Note 2 Pro will be the upgraded and improved version of Xiaomi Mi 5 & Redmi Note Pro.
Redmi Note Pro wasn’t officially released in India and Indian Mi fans been criticizing Xiaomi to ignore the Indian fans by not releasing the premium devices in India, the company disappointed Indian fans again by not launching the top version of Mi 5 in Indian but as Mi officials said they are working very hard to avoid the disappointments of Indian Mi fans and they are trying hard bring all the latest device in India as soon as the release, there is a very much possibilities that this time Xiaomi will officially release the Redmi Note 2 Pro in India also.
The company may announce the device in Mid August, remember there isn’t any official info about the device yet so maybe the final product will completely different from what we assuming/expecting.
Expected Key Features Of Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro:-
- 5.5-inch 1080p FHD AMOLED Display
- 12 MP rear camera with aperture f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS (4-axis), dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Sony’s IMX260 or Samsung S5K2L1 cCamera sensor
- Snapdragon 821 chipset
- 4 GB RAM & 64 GB/128 GB UFS 2.0 flash internal storage
- 6 GB RAM & 128 GB UFS 2.0 flash internal storage
- Front facing fingerprint sensor (like Mi 5)
- 8 MP front camera
- Type-C reversible connector
- 3,700 mAh battery with fast charging
- MiUI 8 based on Android N