This is official now, Xiaomi Redmi 3 will have 4100 mAh battery, recently Xiaomi has revealed release date of Redmi 3 and its display size. Xiaomi is going to launch the device on 12th January. Xiaomi Redmi 3 will be packed with a very large battery which is a nice move by Xiaomi in the interest of all SmartPhone user and Xiaomi fan.
There is no any official confirmation about Redmi 3 release date India or will it even release here in India or not? but the news is Redmi 3 will take few more months to reach the Indian market may be around April-May which will be confirmed on 12th.
This is very bad of Xiaomi how can they ignore such a big market like India, Xiaomi should rethink about the Indian market and they should launch Xiaomi devices sooner in India also. Usually, Xiaomi pushes their device in India only after sales drop in China.
Expected Key Features of Xiaomi Redmi 3:
- 5 Inch HD TFT screen, 1280 × 720 pixel resolution.
- 1.5GHz octa-core CPU, MT6753 or MT6755 Helio P10
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal Storage with MicroSD support.
- 13 MegaPixel primary camera with dual-tone flash.
- 5 MegaPixel front-facing selfie camera.
- Dual SIM support with 4G connectivity.
- MIUI 7.1 based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1
These are just expected specifications, there isn’t any official confirmation yet but we need to wait for only two more days because on 12th January Xiaomi will officially release this device.