This is an important news for the people of Bihar and important feature for tech-savvy and the peoples who are living outside of Bihar and need Caste, Income or Residence Certificates. Thanks to Bihar government for this excellent scheme. Now every resident of Bihar could apply for all these important certificates online, whereas the one-time presence of the applicant is must to receive the certificates. You can check the application status online or through SMS and collect the Certificates when it shows process completed or certificate prepared.
How To Apply Online For Caste, Income or Residence Certificates
1. Open the link https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in to open the application page.
2. Read and accept the agreement by clicking on the “I Agree” button at bottom of the page.
3. You must have to verify your mobile number first to proceed to the next step. So enter your name in English and Hindi both, choose the required certificate and mobile number and click on next.
–> Separate Application is required for each certificate.
–> Its have Google Transliteration Input Method which supports phonetic Hindi typing.
–> You can’t proceed without verifying your mobile number so wait for the verification code or try a number of different networks.
4. Enter the verification code click on verify code and proceed to the next step.
5. Choose your Commissionary and wait for auto-reload the page and choose your district and similarly select and fill in further detail.
6. Proceed to the next step and fill remaining detail correctly.
7. Proceed to the next step.
8. Once check your application detail, accept the agreement by clicking I agree and clicking on submit to submit the application form.
9. Save 18 digit unique application ID for your reference. You could check your application status through SMS or online with this unique Application ID.
How To Check The Application Status.
There is two methods to check the application status either online or through SMS but you must have a unique Application ID
To Check Status of Online
1. Open the home page by Clicking Here.
2. Move your cursor to Know Application Status and select Online Filled Application Status from the side opened options.
3. Enter your 18 digits and Unique Application ID and press search.
Now you will get the application status and also the date before which your Certificate will be processed.
To Check the Status Through SMS
Type a text message in the following format and send it to 56677
RTPS <Application ID>
SEND TO 56677
One of the most important parts of this process is collecting the certificates.
1. You must appear personally to receive certificates from no one instead than you.
2. You must have valid id proof like a voter id or some academic certificate in which your name, father’s name, date of birth and address SAME filled-in application form is mentioned.
Feel free to mail me at [email protected] or just leave a comment if anybody has any updates about this process.