Here is the successor of the most popular smartphone from the leading smartphone maker Samsung. Samsung has launched the Galaxy S4 successor of the Galaxy SIII at an event hosted by the company in New York.
At first glance, the Samsung Galaxy S 4 might look very similar to its Galaxy S III predecessor, but its completely new device from inside.
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy S4:
- 2G/3G/LTE connectivity
- 4.99 inches Super AMOLED HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, 441 PPI pixel density.
- Exynos 5410 Octa/Snapdragon 600 SoC
- 1.6 GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A15 and 1.2 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7/1.9GHz Krait 300
- PowerVR SGX 544MP3 / Adreno 320
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16/32GB/64GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- Primary Camera: 13-megapixel auto-focus camera, face detection, touch focus and image stabilization, Dual Shot, Cinema Photo.
- Selfie Camera: 2MP, video-calls; Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, standard microUSB port with MHL features (TV Out, USB host), GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, Infrared port
- Other Features: TouchWiz UI, Extremely rich video/audio codec support, built-in accelerometer, Smart stay and Smart rotation eye-tracking, Smart pause, Smart school, S Health, Air Gestures
- 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9mm, Weight 130g
- Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) Samsung TouchWiz on top