Nokia is back in SmartPhone industry, previously HMD Global the company owned the Nokia brand name has launched two phones with Nokia brand name but that wasn’t what we were expecting and what we are waiting for, finally HDM Global has announced the one new phone with the name Nokia 6 and it will be the first ever smartphone with the brand name Nokia.
Key Specification Of Nokia 6:
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D Gorilla Glass display403 PPI,
- Dual SIM (GSM + CDMA and GSM + CDMA) with 4G-LTE support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB, expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card
- 16 MP f/2.0 primary camera with PDAF along with dual-LED Flash
- 8MP f/2.0 selfie camera
- Dolby Atmos powered dual amplifier speakers
- Dimensions: 154.00 x 75.80 x 7.85 (height x width x thickness)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope
- 3000mAh non-removable battery
- Android 7.0 out of the box
Finnish company HMD Global, which acquired the rights to release Nokia-branded devices after Microsoft abandoned the venture announced that the Nokia 6 will be released only in China which is very bad news for Nokia fans outside china, especially Indian Nokia fans will be disappointed because initially, Nokia was the most popular phone brand India. There was a time in India when Nokia was like the synonym of phone, so this is definitely a bad news for Indian Nokia fans.
HMD Global will start selling the device early this year exclusively on Chinese online store jd.com for 1,699 Chinese yuan approx 17,000/- Indian Rupees.