This may be just a beginning but not the one we expected from Nokia. HMD Global the company that owned the Nokia brand name just ruined the chance to make the perfect comeback for Nokia.
HMD Global the Finnish company owning Nokia’s brand license for next 10 years has announced the comeback of Nokia with two feature phones, Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM. So,
What are the key features of Nokia 150/Dual:-
- 2G, 2.5G Single/Dual SIM support
- 2.4 inch QVGA screen
- Built-in FM radio and MP3 player
- VGA camera with LED flash (No video record)
- Connectivity: microUSB, 3.5mm AV, 2.5G, Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM,
- Dimensions: 118.0×50.2×13.5mm ; Weight – 81.0g
- microSD card support up to 32GB
- 1020 mAh battery with talk-time up to 22 hours and more than 20 days standby
- LED torchlight
- Games:- Snake Xenzia or Nitro racing
Yeah, that’s the complete features of Nokia 150 !!!
This is definitely not going to be the primary phone for anyone because nowadays people can buy a brand new basic Android smartphones for Rs. 3k. Moreover, there are tons of used Android devices on OLX and Quikr and if you search and filter properly you might get a good Android SmartPhones for Rs. 2-3k.
In India, people are still buying the feature phones and they have their own reasons eg. feature phones have the easy interface, basic functionality, and long battery life (especially Nokia’s phones) but that user base is shrinking rapidly after the launch of Jio, now everyone is looking for 4G enabled handset.
So Nokia 150 may be an option for those who like to have a spare phone with huge battery life and a fan of the interface of Nokia feature phones.
The Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM will be available in India from the first quarter of 2017 and the price of Nokia 150 and 150 Dual SIM will be around Rs. 1700-2000/-