WhatsApp had already updated their privacy settings for its Android app to hide the last seen status, which was one of the most needful features, but as usual Windows Phone users have to wait for long as always for every new feature from almost every popular 3rd party applications.
But, now finally wait is over for the Windows Phone users who were waiting for new WhatsApp features. WhatsApp has released an updates to improve chat experience, chat background wallpaper and at last recently updated privacy setting from where you can control who can see your status, profile picture and last seen.
Those who haven’t updated yet, update your WhatsApp to enjoy these features. New WhatsApp update will also require the updated Operating System which is Lumia Black/Windows Phone 8.1. Follow these instructions to enjoy these features:-
1. You must have the latest version of WhatsApp like 2.11.516
2. Open WhatsApp and tap on … (Option) >>> Tap on setting
3. Tap on the account, on next screen you will see all account related settings (See below screenshot).
4. Tap on privacy, on the next screen you see three options to hide status, profile pictures and last seen(see below screenshot).
5. On this screen, you change the privacy settings for your Profile Photo, your Status and your Last Seen status. See the below screenshots.
Remember you can’t see other’s last seen until you share yours…:)