Using Android apps on Windows PC is always interesting, especially for those who don’t have any android gadgets but want to experience the android applications. Also very useful for developers to test their apps.
There are many methods that can help you run android applications on either Windows PC or Mac and each of them have some unique features but most of them aren’t in stable release some of them are Android-x86 on VirtualBox, Official Android Emulator, Android on Intel Architecture etc, by these methods you can install full Android OS either in dual boot option or in a virtual machine which is useful for developer not for end user.
But if you only want to use android applications/games then you don’t have to do all that. I m going to explain the way by which you can enjoy android apps on your PC.
There is a free software called “BlueStacks” it’s by far the simplest and cleanest. It lets you run Android apps in their own separate Windows as if they were Windows desktop apps. You’ll even be able to install apps directly from Google Play. And if you’ve got a Mac, you’re also in luck, because it lets Macs run Android apps as well.
- Download BlueStacks by clicking here for Windows OS (XP, Vista, W 7, W 8), Click here for Apple Macs
- After downloading, open the downloaded file and install the BlueStacks. It will download some data during installation so let it download, will not take long.
- You will have two new Icon on your desktop “Start BlueStacks” and “Apps”.
- Open “Start BlueStacks” and login with your Gmail account.
- Now browse or search entire PlayStore and install which application you want to use from android market.
Enjoy Android on PC. Having any issues installing or accessing “BlueStacks” just comment below.
Related Post: Hide WhatsApp Last Seen Status In Windows Phone
Very useful site.