In this post, I am going to share the information about how to book tickets using the IRCTC mobile. Please follow the following steps to book your train ticket on your mobile phone.
- Login to IRCTCmobile on your mobile phone and Select ‘Booking’ a) Enter first three characters of city or city code in the ‘From’ and ‘To’ field b) Select ‘Next’ from the ‘Option’.
- Confirm below-mentioned city by selecting ‘From’ and ‘To’ for the desired city and Selects ‘Next’
- Select the ‘Class’ from ‘Option’
- Select the ‘Date of Journey’
IRCTCmobile will fetch and display the trains a) Select the desired train and Select ‘Next’ b) Select ‘Train details’ from Options to view the details
- After confirming the Itinerary review, Select ‘Book’
- After reading the disclaimer, Select ‘Next’ in Options
- Select ‘Passenger List’ to add passengers. Alternatively, Passenger details can be added by selecting ‘New Passenger’ from Options
- Select the desired check boxes against passenger names and Select ‘Add to Ticket’
- Select ‘Next’
- Enter the mailing address where the ticket has to be delivered
- Enter the credit card details or cash card account no. and select ‘Continue’ from Options
- Enter ‘CVV’ or cash card PIN. and Select ‘Next’
- Select ‘Book Now’
Note: On IRCTC mobile, you can book a train up to 90 days in advance and 2-3 clear days in advance excluding the date of journey and you can book through IRCTC mobile for anyone.
How to View Stored i-Tickets on the IRCTC Mobile?
The procedure for viewing an I-ticket on IRCTCmobile is:
- Open IRCTCmobile with the appropriate PIN
- Select ‘My Tickets’ icon
- Select from ‘last booked ticket’ or ‘Fetch all tickets’
- You will be able to view all the ticket details like PNR, Ticket no., passenger name, fare details, train details etc.
How Do I Synchronize the IRCTC Mobile?
The procedure for synchronizing the IRCTC mobile is:
- Select the ‘Sync’ option in the main screen of your IRCTCmobile
- The synchronization process will be initiated
- Summary of the uploaded or downloaded items will be displayed on the phone screen
- Select ‘OK’ to return to the main screen.
Update:- Download official IRCT application for android user and login with your IRCTC credentials. Now mobile booking is easier than ever.