System Restore is a very useful option in windows, by this option you will restore you system/computer without any effect on you any files and folder. You can only restore your system if you have created a system restore point earlier. To create system restore point click here.
System Restore will only made changes in settings and software or driver installation if you are getting any problem after installing any software or any driver or after update of your windows, you will restore your system to previous stage before the installation by System Restore.
If you have already created system restore point and want to restore your system just follow these following steps…
1. Right click on My Computer and then click on Properties.
>>> Or go to Control Panel >>> Open System
2. A system properties window will open, view below screenshot
3. Click on System Protection.
4. A new small window will open where you have option tab like “computer name, hardware, advance, system protection, and remote. By clicking on System Protection in step 3. You will automatically bring to system protection tab where you have to be.
5. Look for System Restore option.
6. Click on system restore >>> click NEXT
7. Select System Restore point if you don’t found your earlier created restore point in the list, check show more restore point or click on scan for different restore point/scan for different program.
8. Select Restore point and click on next
9. Select drive and click on Finish.
System will restart once to complete the job.
After few minutes system will restored to as it was on restore point creation date.