When I am browsing the internet for the study purpose or just looking for the tutorial for troubleshooting my PC, I am getting tons of results and amazing solutions for what I am looking for, sometimes I have been stumbled upon some content which I found really useful and can be used as the reference but for that I have to keep the content offline because internet connectivity is not that reliable here.
So, I’ve found this amazing tool which can download the entire website for me and I can browse the website later without having any internet connection on my system. The application is called HTTrack. It is a free application so you do not have to pay for any subscriptions to use it. This is an awesome application to download complete web-page, it also has an option to update the downloaded web-page with the new release very easily.
How to Save or Download an Entire Website:
- Download and install HTTrack from their official website by clicking here (This tool is available for all windows version and also for Linux).
- Install and open the application.
- Click on next in first HTTrack window
- Write the project name, project category and path where you want to save the project or web-page, fill all detail and click on next.
- On the new window, you will ask to add URL and select the action type.
– download website(s).
– download website + question.
– update existing download.
- Select what you like to do.
– Add URL from address bar of your browser.
- Click on ‘Next’
- On the next window, you may have to choose some option according to your choice like what you want to do after finish download etc, choose the desired option.
- Click on ‘Finish’.
Download will start as soon you click on finish. The download process may take some time so wait to complete the download process.