Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is new device in Lenovo smartphone family. The device is successor of Lenovo K3 Note, a very successful device in budget price range. Lenovo K4 Note has better and upgraded design & features like 3GB RAM, fingerprint scanner still Lenovo has maintained lower price tag which is 11,999 INR. The device will be available exclusively on amazon.in from 19th January 2PM via flash sale whereas registration for the sale is started already.
Key Features Of Lenovo K4 Note:-
- 1.3GHz 64-bit octa-core Mediatek MT6753 processor
- 5.5 inch IPS LCD Full HD display with 401 ppi and Gorilla Glass 3.
- Dual front firing speakers powered by Dolby Atmos.
- 13 MegaPixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and 5 MegaPixel selfie camera.
- Dual SIM support with 4G connectivity.
- 3GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB Internal storage with microSD support up to 128GB.
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 3300 mAh Non-removable Li-Po battery
- Lenovo K4 Note Runs Vibe UI based on android lollipop 5.1
The device has been launched first in India and it will be available only in India for few months. Lenovo Vibe K4 Note bundle with AntVR virtual reality headset priced at 13,299 INR. Lenovo mentioned that the first few flash sales will have Lenovo Vibe K4 Note VR Bundle at a special price of 12,499 INR.