Chinese smartphone company Lephone on Tuesday launched its budget W15 smartphone with 4G VoLTE support in India at Rs. 5,499 (MOP). Equipped with a 5-inch HD IPS screen, Lephone W15 is a Dual SIM phone with a separate dedicated SD Card slot and powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory.
Backed by 2,000 mAh battery, the dual-SIM Lephone W15 comes with 4G VoLTE support. In terms of optics, the phone comes with an 8-megapixel rear AF camera with LED Flash and 5-megapixel front camera. Available in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, Red colors, W15 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and comes with an efficient GPS, G.P.L( G: Gravity, P: Proximity, L: Light) sensor and a smooth FM radio player.
This model offers an eclectic range of emojis and symbols for better text communication and has 22 Indian regional languages entailing Hindi, Assamese, Punjabi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Nepali, Bodo, Telugu, Urdu, Sindhi, Oriya, Sanskrit, Kashmiri, Dogri, Maithili, Santhali, Konkani and Manipuri.
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G Support
- 12.7cm (5.0) HD IPS Display with 710×1280 pixels; 2.5D Curved glass
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage, expandable with MicroSD card support
- 8MP AF rear camera with 5MP front camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 2G, 3G, and 4G
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor
- Color: Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, Red
- 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 6.0, Marshmallow
In the recent past, Lephone has come out with sub INR 5000 value for money smartphones like Lephone’s W7 and W2, which have been well received by the audience in Tier 2 cities. With the launch of W15, Lephone is entering the INR 5000-10,000 smartphone segment, the price of Lephone W15 is Rs. 5,499/- and it will be easily available at all offline stores across the country.