Xiaomi’s CEO Lei Jun, confirmed on Weibo that the Xiaomi Redmi Pro will be featuring MediaTek Helio X25 chipset (though they took down the post later).
There is few new progress in the news about Redmi Pro as CEO already confirmed about the processor, news is Redmi Pro will be the most expensive Redmi device ever.
Recently someone leaked few hands-on images of Redmi Pro on weibo.com and we can clearly see that the device has a dual camera, full metal body and front facing fingerprint sensor.
Redmi Pro Expected Features:-
- Full metal body
- 5.5 -inch Full HD Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Helio X25 deca-core CPU clocked at up to 2.5 GHz
- Dual 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 2/3/4GB RAM and 16/32/64 GB Internal Storage
- Front facing fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby (2nd Hybrid SIM slot)
- Micro SD card up to 128GB with Hybrid SIM slot
- 4100mAh battery with fast charging
- MiUI 8 based on Android Marshmallow
Xiaomi will officially reveal Redmi Pro on 27th July which is not far when we all will know the official specification about the device. There is not any info about the Redmi Pro Release Date in India yet but we are assuming that Xiaomi will release the Redmi Pro in Indian market by the end of August or maybe around 15 August. The price of Redmi Pro in India will be around Rs. 13,000 to 19,000 according to the variants.