Mouse Cursor Blinking-Flickering is an another very common issue after installing, upgrading/updating Ubuntu. Mostly this issue is appearing in laptops. I have faced this issue several times and the fix is so simple that I’ve been ignoring to post on blog but recently someone asked about this issue so I thought why not to post a small article about this to help them who are still stuck in this issue.
As I said solution for this issue is very simple just follow the following steps:-
1. Click on search icon and search for System Settings >>> Open System Settings.
2. One next window click on Display.
3. On next window you will have “Built in display” and “Unknown Display” click on “Unknown Display”.
4. Now below the screen option you will have an option to Off/On Unknown Display >>> Click on button or slide the button toward left to turn the Unknown Display off by sliding the button to ri.
5. Click on “Apply” button.
6. A pop-up will appear asking “does the display look OK ?” >>> Click on “keep this configuration”.
7. You mouse cursor will not blink any-more. Now close system setting window.