In the past few weeks, we have seen many rumours and leaks about Nokia 8 and its rumoured to be the upcoming flagship device from HMD Global. Now, the Finnish company HDM Global affiliated with Nokia has started seeding the media invites for an event in London, there is not much detail about the event in shared invitation but the chances are very high that it would be about the Nokia 8.
An image claiming to be the Nokia 8’s has already being speculated on the internet since yesterday if the leaked image to be believed then the Nokia 8 is coming with dual rear camera setup. Nokia 8 may also have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, 6GB RAM and the 13 Megapixel dual camera setup will Zeiss-branded.
Expected Key Specification Of Nokia 8:
- Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE support
- Full aluminium unibody
- Fingerprint (mounted with home button)
- 5.3-inch QHD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 13 Megapixel dual rear camera by Carl Zeiss; phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- 13 Megapixel front camera
- 4 or 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB Internal storage; Micro SD card support up to 128GB
- Colour: Steel, Blue, and Gold-Copper
- 3000 mAh battery with fast charging
- Connectivity: USB-C, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth, NFC,
- Stock Android 7.1 out of the box
Related Articles: Nokia 3, Nokia 5 & Nokia 6 Launched In India
Release Date of Nokia 8:
Most probably HMD Global will announce the Nokia 8 on 16 August, at the London event. The event will happen at7:30 PM local time on August 16th (2:30PM ET / 11:30AM PT).
Expected Price of Nokia 8:
As we know, there is no official confirmation about the price yet but it may be priced at around EUR 589 which is roughly 43,400 Indian Rupees.
Things will be clear on August 16 and it will be exciting to see what HMD Global has actually packed with Nokia 8 and what they will say about the availability and price of Nokia 8 in India.
Image Source: Baidu | TheVerge