In my last post, I have mentioned that OnePlus X has already appeared at FCC & TENNA certification authorities of USA and China respectively. The news is Amazon India listed OnePlus X accidentally on Amazon.in which has been already removed from website realizing it was a mistake.
I’m not sure about this Amazon news thing because there isn’t any product link in any post but we can believe what OnePlus teased on their official Facebook page. I had posted that OnePlus will announce/launch the device by end of this month. Today OnePlus posted on their official Facebook page “See you October 29” with an image presenting X.
We can still just assume what OnePlus will reveal on 29th October but considering the past news and leaks it might be Official announcement of OnePlus X or we can say 29th can be the OnePlus X release date. This also seems confirmed that the device name will be OnePlus X because in the leaked image we can see the X, so it will be OnePlus X 🙂
Expected Key Specifications of OnePlus X:
- The name of the device will be OnePlus Mini
- 5-inch 1080p touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3 and ClearForce technology
- Oxygen OS 3.0 based on Android Marshmallow 6.0
- MediaTek MT6795 processor and 2GB of RAM
- 32Gb Internal memory
- 2450mAh battery
- It will have ClearForce technology similar to 3d Touch Display in iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus.
Related Post: OnePlus X Revealed By TENNA