The original Samsung Galaxy S III launched by the company earlier is still the top Android smartphone in the market and here we have its smaller version may be for those who were complaining about the size of Galaxy S3 or also may be because Samsung wanted to try the same pattern in the lower budget segment.
Key Specifications and Features Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III Mini:
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 14.4 Mbps
- 4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive display, 16M-color WVGA, 480×800 pixels resolutions.
- 1GHz dual-core processor, Mali-400MP GPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB of inbuilt storage, microSD card slot (up to 32 GB)
- 5 megapixel auto-focus, face and smile detection; 720p (1280 x 720) video recording at 30fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, stereo Bluetooth 4.0, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, stereo FM radio with RDS, NFC
- Dimension: 121.55 x 63 x 9.85 mm, Weight: 111.5 g
- OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean); TouchWiz UX
- Other Features: built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, Swype text input