Samsung has unveiled the revamped version of Samsung Galaxy SII the successor of Galaxy S2 will be known as Galaxy S2 Plus.
The Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus looks very similar to the Galaxy S III and is powered by a new chipset with a Broadcom GPU. There is not too many changes and upgrades but definitely, a good move by the company to refresh the earlier released Samsung Galaxy S2 that boosted the company sales.
Key Features of Samsung I9105 Galaxy S II Plus
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 21 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- 4.3 inches Super AMOLED display with 16M-color WVGA 480×800 pixels resolutions, capacitive touchscreen, Gorilla Glass for screen protection.
- Broadcom BC28155 Dual-core ARM Cortex A9 1.2 GHz processor
- Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8 GB internal storage, MicroSD card support
- Dimensions: 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm, 121 g
- Camera: 8 Megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection, touch focus and image stabilisation; Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps, LED flash, front facing camera, video-calls
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0+HS, MHL-enabled standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, USB-on-the-go, NFC (I9105P)
- Other Features: TouchWiz 5.0 Nature UX, DivX/XviD codec support, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor
- Removable Li-Ion 1650 mAh battery
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)