Xiaomi the most popular and biggest mobile device manufacturer from China is going to release the much-awaited flagship device Mi 5 on January 21st and Xiaomi will start selling Mi 5 from the first week of February.
This information is yet to confirm from company end. Today one new image of Xiaomi Mi 5 appeared on internet which is showing that the device will have the front facing fingerprint sensor like what we have seen in OnePlus 2.
GizmoChina said Mi 5 will have a traditional fingerprint sensor, instead of Qualcomm’s Ultrasonic scanner. According to rumours and leaked images the design of the device is the similar to Mi 4 and Mi note series but with an added home button which may be the capacitive button with fingerprint sensor like OnePlus 2 or maybe the physical button like Samsung SmartPhones.
- 5.3-inch 2k display with 554 PPI and Force Touch/ 3D Touch pressure sensitive technology.
- Snapdragon 820 processor with 3GB RAM + 32GB Internal or 4GB RAM + 64GB Internal memory.
- 21 MegaPixel rear shooter with autofocus, optical image stabilization & dual-LED flash. 8MP front facing selfie camera.
- USB Type-C with fast charging (Quick Charge 2.0).
- Fingerprint sensor.
- Non-removable Li-Po 3030 mAh battery.
These are just rumour, the actual device may be totally different or may be similar to these leaks. We should wait for the official announcement.