Xiaomi a Chinese gadget and appliance maker has launched two new product in Indian market one is Air Purifier 2 and another is Mi Band 2 a wearable fitness tracker with OLED display and heart rate monitoring, These are the new product for the Indian market but not so new for Mi fans since the company has already introduced these products in their home market months back.
The Mi Air Purifier 2 is the first smart home product from Xiaomi in India. Xiaomi has added Wi-Fi module along with an air quality sensor, temperature sensor and a humidity sensor. All of these smart features will allow the monitoring and control the Mi Air Purifier 2 remotely via smartphone using cellular data network. Xiaomi claimed that the Mi Air Purifier 2 is capable of cleaning the air of a large living room in just 10 minutes.
Key Features of Mi Air Purifier 2:-
- Real-time AQI (Air Quality Index) monitoring
- Fully integrated with Mi Home app (Android and iOS) for smart controls and intelligent features
- Aerodynamic air vortex with a cleaning coverage of up to 400 sq. ft.
- Measures :- 240 x 240 x 520 mm and Weighs :- 4.8kgs
- 310m3/h Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR)
- 4.8W energy-saving, an ultra-quiet 30db noise level
- Sleek, minimalist design with child-safe grilles
- Intelligent monitoring of filter usage; notifies you when filters need replacing
- Easy filter replacement, auto shut-off when filter back panel is opened
- Three cleaning modes: Auto Mode, Night Mode, and Manual Mode
Mi Air Purifier 2 will be available through the flash sales on Xiaomi’s official Mi Store App and website on 26th September at 12:00 PM; This will be followed by a sale on Mi.com and Flipkart.com on October 2nd. The price of Mi Air Purifier 2 will be Rs. 9,999/- and the replacement filter of Mi Air Purifier 2 will cost Rs 2,499 which will ideally last for six months.
Mi band 2 is the upgraded version of the most popular and affordable wearable device Mi band. The Mi band 2 brings notable upgrades from the previous version, including an OLED display that shows the time, your steps and your heart rate; it also boasts 20 days of battery life on a single charge.
Key Features Of Xiaomi Mi Band 2:-
- OLED display that shows time, steps, KMs walked, calories burnt, heart rate and battery
- Light-weight and slim design
- IP67 water-resistant
- Tracks activity and sleep, allows you to manage alarms, incoming calls, app alerts and also reminds to move after sitting for too long.
- 20 days of battery life
The first flash sale of Mi Band 2 will happen on 27th September 12:00 PM on Xiaomi’s official Mi store app and website for the price of Rs. 1,999. It will also be available on Amazon from 30th September.