Xiaomi has launched the successor of Redmi Note 6 Pro in India. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro with a 48MP+5MP rear camera and Snapdragon 675 SoC is the new budget segment leader in Indian mobile phone market. Chinese multi-brand tech company Xiaomi knows that India is the biggest market for mobile phones specially for the budget phone segment and maybe that’s why the company has launched the Note 7 Pro in India before anywhere else.
Xiaomi has also launched the Redmi Note 7 at the same event happened in New Delhi, yesterday; whereas, the company has already announced the Redmi Note 7 in Chine last month and since then the company’s officials were teasing about a 48 MP phone which is Note 7 Pro as expected.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is the improved/premium version of Redmi Note 7, as one could judge by its name. Note 7 Pro has upgraded processor, more storage, and way better camera setup. The device comes with a 6.3 inches full-HD+ IPS LCD screen with waterdrop notch (Xiaomi calls it Dot Notch Display), octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675, and an option to choose among 4/6 GB RAM and 64GB/ 128GB of inbuilt storage; it will also support the microSD card up to 256GB. Now let’s take a look at the key specifications.
Key Specifications of Redmi Note 7 Pro:
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM); Dual Standby, Dual 4G VoLTE
- 6.3 inches full-HD+ IPS LCD screen, 1080 x 2340 resolutions, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 409 PPI pixel density, 81.4% screen-to-body ratio; waterdrop-style notch (aka Dot Notch)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for screen protection
- P2i nano-coating to repel liquid spills
- Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm) Octa-core processor (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB Storage
- 6 GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage
- Memory expandable up to 256 GB using microSD via SIM 2 slot
- Primary Camera: 48 MP primary lens with f/1.79 aperture, 1.6μm pixel size, PDAF + 5 MP, f/2.4 aperture depth sensor; 4K Video recording at 30fps.
- Camera Features: PDAF, AI Portrait mode, Single-tone flash, Low light enhancement, HDR, Video stabilization (EIS), Burst mode, Panorama mode, Face recognition, AI Studio lighting.
- Selfie Camera: 13MP with AI Portrait mode, AI Beautify, Face recognition, Selfie timer, HDR, AI Studio lighting.
- Rear Mounted fingerprint sensor
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Gyroscope Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass, Ambient light sensor, Vibration motor, IR blaster.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi,5G WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, GPS, USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0, USB OTG, Infrared, FM radio with recording, 3.5mm jack.
- Colours: Nebula Red, Neptune Blue, Space Black
- Dimension: 6.27 x 2.96 x 0.32 inches
- Weight: 186 gram
- 4000 mAh Li-Po battery with Quick Charge 4;
- Runs MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
Whits’ in the Box: Redmi Note 7 Pro, Power Adapter, USB Cable, SIM Eject Tool, User Guide, and Clear Soft Case
Price, Release Date, Availability, and Launch Offers:
Price of Redmi Note 7 Pro is Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB + 64GB variants, and variants with 6GB + 128GB will cost you Rs. 16,999. The company has announced the Redmi Note 7 Pro yesterday on February 28 but the sale will start from March 13 at 12:00 PM.
Xiaomi India has confirmed that the Redmi Note 7 Pro will be sold via Flipkart, Mi Home offline Stores, and company’s official online store Mi.com; later Xiaomi may also announce the name of offline retail partners.
As a part of exclusive launch offers Xiaomi has partnered with Airtel and the buyers of Note 7 Pro could avail up to 1,120GB of 4G data, unlimited calling, and services like free access to Airtel TV and other premium applications by Airtel.