You may have come across the question, what is the most important thing in today’s tech world? the answer is your data. You can have a premium system and fully secured environment which make you feel safe about the security of your data but can you protect your data form yourself? 🙂
Many of us have encountered the situation when we had accidentally deleted some important data from our system or emptied trash Mac and failed to recover it back. This is a common situation for the Windows as well as Mac users but recovering deleted files is not an easy job.
Recovery of files from Trash of Mac or Windows is easy whereas recovery of deleted files from Trash is not easy; you may get many software calling itself the best software to recover the deleted files on Mac or Windows but they barely solve your purpose efficiently.
For Windows, there are many data recovery software but to recover deleted data on Mac you won’t have that much option and you should also avoid installing any random software unless you are sure about the authenticity of software. In this post, we are going to talk about a software/tool that we found useful to do all the data recovery tasks for your Mac.
We are talking about the Drill Disk, it’s an amazing freemium software developed by the company called 508 Softwares LLC in the US. Drill Disk is capable of doing all the recovery-related jobs on your Mac smoothly and efficiently. It can help you recover the files from trash Mac, recover emptied trash Mac, Missing partition, and can also help you access the external USB drive or camera card.
How to Recover Deleted Files From Emptied Trash on Mac:
- Download the Disk Drill for Mac.
- Once the download is finished, proceed with the installation.
- After the successful installation of the software move it to the Application folder so that you can quickly access the software whenever you need.
- To recover deleted files from emptied trash on Mac open the DiskDrill form application.
- After opening the Disk Drill it will show all the available drives on your system.
- Select the drive for the recovery of your data and click on Recover button.
- Now, wait till the software scan selected drive to get the information about the deleted files.
- Once scanning is done, select the files you want to recover.
- Click on the Recover.
- The recovery will start and your files will be restored.
CleverFiles the developer of the Disk Drill also has a very well documented help page backed by the dedicated technical support team. If you are having any issues during the installation or performing the recovery tasks feel free to leave the comment below; you can also reach to the technical support team of Disk Drill and browse the tons of tutorials from their official site more info here.