This is a very common issue for those who are using old Nokia Cellphone and wanted to import their data into either Google Account or in a new smartphone. For transferring data to a new smartphone there is some easy and working method which I already shared here and here.
The most preferred method to transfer the contact is exporting all contacts in a .vcf file and import them in your Google Contacts or Gmail account and sync your email account with your phone. For doing this, the time you export contacts using Nokia PC Suite you will see that, there are separate .vcf file for each contact.
So its very difficult to import all file one by one in Gmail account especially if you have may contact 500-600; then you have to repeat the process for 500-600 times. But here is a very easy and helpful trick to combine all separate .vcf(contact) files in a single .vcf file so that you can import all contact at once.
- Move all separate .vcf file in a folder.
- Copy the location of the folder.
- Open Windows Command Prompt (Windows + R) then type “cmd” and press enter to open a command prompt.
- In DOS windows type CD then paste (right click and select paste Ctrl+V will not work there) then press enter.
- Type COPY *.VCF COMBINED.VCF then press Enter.
The above command will combine all the .vcf files in the single .vcf file named Combined.vcf
Now you can import final combined .vcf into your Gmail account and sync them with your device.