The OnsPlus is a well-known smartphone company for manufacturing the Flagship Killer phones and making a huge hype before the release of its products. Lately company’s next flagship device OnePlus 5 is getting all the attention from media and the internet. Say it hype or leak but the news is, the company’s internal official mail got leaked on Weibo social networking site and it says the release date of OnePlus 5 is June 15.
The Release Date Of OnePlus 5
Early this month ‘The Verge’ had published exclusive news that the next flagship device and the successor of OnePlus 3/3T will be OnePlus 5, not OnsPlus 4. (Read Why ?)
We have seen countless leaks and rumours about the phone, its specifications, price and release date. But yet, there is no any official announcement about the specification and release date of OnePlus 5.
Also Read: Official Release Date Of OnePlus 5 In India
The company’s CEO had previously said, the OnePlus 5 will hit the market sometime this summer and as we know OnePlus 3 was also announced on June 14 last year, so the date mentioned in the leaked e-mail could be the real release date of OnePlus 5.
A week ago, OnePlus confirmed about their teaming up with DxOMark to enhance the photography experience. DxOMark is a benchmark for camera and lens image quality measurements and ratings.
Working with DxOMark indicates that OnePlus 5 is going to be the camera-centric smartphone and the company is also confident about that !! hence they have posted one photo on Twitter teasing about the camera sample of OnePlus 5.
The OnePlus has also posted one image asking fans to choose their favourite colour what they like to have for the next smartphone, hinting that the OnePlus 5 may have the 4 different colour variations.
Expected Specifications Of OnePlus 5:
- Dual 4G Nano SIM dual standby; 4G LTE/VoLTE
- 5.5-inch QHD Optic AMOLED display
- [Confimred] Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset; Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM with 128GB or 265GB internal storage
- Dual 23 MegaPixel rear camera with f/2.0, PDAF, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.8″ sensor size, and 1.12 µm pixel size.
- 16 MP front camera with f/2.0, 1.0 µm pixel size
- WiFi, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0;
- Dual speaker and 3.5mm audio jack on top.
- Front facing fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C with Snail Charge
- 3600 mAh Non-removable battery
- OxygenOS 5 based on Android 7 Nougat; Upgradable to Android O
If you liked the post? Please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
Image Source: TechnoBuffalo.com, Twitter