CEO of Chinese SmartPhone company OnePlus has stopped the rumor and speculation about the release date of company’s upcoming flagship smartphone OnePlus 5. Pete Lau confirmed on his official twitter handle that the OnePlus 5 is going to be released on June 20 in China.
Release Date Of OnePlus 5 In India
Soon after the official release in China, the company will release the device in India also, according to a post shared on the official Facebook page of OnePlus India the Indian launch event of OnePlus 5 is going to happen on June 22 in Mumbai.
Though they haven’t revealed any specifications officially yet, following are the most possible/expected specification off the 2017’s Flagship Killer.
Expected Specifications Of OnePlus 5:
- Dual 4G Nano SIM dual standby; 4G LTE/VoLTE
- 5.5-inch QHD Optic AMOLED display
- [Confimred] Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset; Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM with 128GB or 265GB internal storage
- Dual 23 MegaPixel rear camera with f/2.0, PDAF, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.8″ sensor size, and 1.12 µm pixel size.
- 16 MP front camera with f/2.0, 1.0 µm pixel size
- WiFi, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0;
- Dual speaker and 3.5mm audio jack on top.
- Front facing fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C with Snail Charge
- 3600 mAh Non-removable battery
- OxygenOS 5 based on Android 7 Nougat; Upgradable to Android O
If you liked the post, then please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
Want to stay updated about latest mobile phones? Please follow tecinfoBiT on facebook, twitter, Google Plus, Instagram
OnePlus 5 Image Source: TechnoBuffalo