Muse Wearables has launched its much-awaited Muse Cue Wellness Band. Muse Cue is not just another band, it’s loaded with unique features which can help you stay updated about your and your family’s health. The highlight of the band is its AI-powered feature which can accurately predict the early symptoms of COVID-19.
Currently, this is the only such product in the market to have features which can alert the user about COVID-19 Symptoms. It will not only just predict the COVID-19 symptoms, but also alert its users about the Corona containment zones. Muse Cue predict the COVID-19 symptoms by processing the collected fitness data of its user and with the help of the cough analysis feature on the Muse Cue app. It will be interesting to see how well it actually perform in day to day life, I will publish a detailed review of Muse Cue soon.
Muse Wearables is known for its amazing product called Muse Hybrid Smartwatch which is a beautiful product with world’s first payment-enabled hybrid smartwatches across 70 countries with its wearable payments service lives in 29 countries. Muse Wearables is a shining example of the ‘Make In India’ campaign, all products of the startup are completely conceived, designed, and assembled in India and are sold abroad. It is a global brand made in India.
Muse Cue has a battery life of seven days with intelligent monitoring and up to 45 days, without intelligent monitoring. It has many more features such as temperature alerts, hypoxia alerts, Call alerts, sleep alarm, health cues, social distancing and contact tracing, among others.
Key Features of Muse Cue:
- Wrist-based continuous SpO2 Tracking
- Continuous skin temperature tracking
- Automatic activity Tracking (Steps, Calories, Distance)
- Sleep Tracking
- Rechargeable Battery (Can last for 20 – 45 days on a single charge based on how frequently SPO2 is measured – Every 2 sec to every 1 minute).
- User can raise Emergency Alert (SOS) in case of any difficulty
- Alert raised when body temperature is higher than the threshold
- Alert raised when SpO2 levels are too low
- Alert raised when the user is entering a COVID containment area
Highlighting the impact of Portable tech in health and wellness, Ms K. Prathyusha, Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder, said, “Our primary intention is not to provide conclusive medical diagnoses but to help in predictive health. Portable tech has already been a game-changer in the fight against COVID-19, from contact-tracing apps to devices that ping when users are about to break social-distancing regulations. But it is extremely hard to measure the key body vitals directly from the wrist. For continuous monitoring of all vitals, a health band needs to be very intelligent as well as context-aware. The band also needs to know the best time to take measurements accurately.”
Important Benefits Offered by Muse Cue Includes:
- The user can access the list of hospitals, share the required data to consult the doctor.
- The medical professional can access vitals in real-time, check the symptoms and make critical observations during the consultation.
- In these challenging times, remote care has become the need of the hour. The Muse platform enables healthcare providers to monitor and care for their users in real-time and attend to any emergencies.
- Through the platform, the user can keep in touch with healthcare providers and analyze the outcomes of their treatment.
Price and Availability of Muse Cue:
Muse Cue comes with the price tag of INR 4,999, but if you are doing pre-order now or by 20th September 2020 then you may avail the launch offer and get the product for just INR 3,599. Muse Cue is available exclusively on its official online store, the preorder is live on its official website. The company will start shipping the products after September 20th 2020, however, you can buy or preorder Muse Cue from its online store now.