Google is providing a brilliant tool to write in every Indian local language like Sanskrit, Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi and it is called Google Transliteration Input Method Editor.
Offline Google Hindi Typing
Google Transliteration offers an option to convert Roman (English) characters to their phonetic equivalent in your language. This is like the same as the translation but here it won’t translate the meaning of the worlds only sound of the words will be converted from one script to the other; for example, typing “hamesha” transliterates into Hindi as हमेशा
Google Transliteration IME is currently available for 22 different languages – Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Farsi (Persian), Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Sinhalese, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya, and Urdu.
Related Article: How To Install Google IME Tool On Windows XP
This application is also available for offline use, offline use of this application requires the installation of a small tool called Google Input Tools. The tool was available to download from the official Google server but recently Google has removed the tool from their server. Please follow the steps below to download and install the Google Input Tool.
- Download Google IME setup by Clicking here
- The installation will complete within a few seconds or minutes depending on your internet speed.
- Unzip the file
- There are two files, you need to install both files one by one (see the file names)
- Now you will see a language bar (On your taskbar) and after clicking on the icon you have two option हिं (for Hindi) ENG (for English)
NOTE:- You can also enable this option manually (for older Windows versions)
- Right-click on the taskbar
- Toolbar >> Tablet PC input panel (After installation of Google IME)
5. Choose हिं from the taskbar and open MS Word 2007 and start typing.
This tool works everywhere just enable Hindi and type in Hindi everywhere like on facebook, any chat, any banking profile, even in program search tab of windows operating system.
Related Article: Download Offline Google IME Installer For Windows
If you liked the post, then please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
Work on the move with a cloud-hosted virtual desktop from CloudDesktopOnline.com. Make your virtual machine more resilient with the latest Hyper–V virtual dedicated servers from Apps4Rent.