Google is providing a brilliant tool for writing in every Indian local language like Sanskrit, Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi and it is called Google Transliteration Input Method Editor.
Offline Google Hindi Typing
Google Transliteration offers an option for converting Roman(English) characters to their phonetic equivalent in your language. Note that this is not the same as translation — it is the sound of the words that are converted from one alphabet to the other, not their meaning. For example, typing “hamesha” transliterates into Hindi as: हमेशा Google Transliteration IME is currently available for 22 different languages – Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Farsi (Persian), Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Sinhalese, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya and Urdu.
This application is also available for offline use, to use this application offline required the installation of a small tool from Google’s website, follow the procedure below…
- Download Google IME page by Clicking here.
- Select your desired language from the list eg. Hindi.
- Click on Download
- Once the download is done, open the file to start the software download process.
- Once you click on the downloaded file called InputToolsSetup.exe, it will get connected to Google’s server and it will start the installation process from by downloading remaining necessary files from server same as the Google Chrome.
- The installation will complete within few seconds or minutes depending upon your internet speed.
- Now you will see a language bar (On your taskbar) after clicking on icon you have two option हिं (for hindi) ENG (for english united state).
NOTE:- You can also enable this option manually (for older Windows versions)
- Right click on the taskbar
- Toolbar >> Tablet PC input panel (After installation of Google IME)
5. Choose हिं from taskbar and open MS Word 2007 and start typing.
This tool works everywhere just enable Hindi and type in Hindi everywhere like in facebook, any chat, any banking profile, even in program search tab of windows operating system.
If you liked the post, then please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
Want to stay updated about latest mobile phones? Please follow tecinfoBiT on facebook, twitter, Google Plus, Instagram
Work on the move with a cloud-hosted virtual desktop from CloudDesktopOnline.com. Make your virtual machine more resilient with the latest Hyper–V virtual dedicated servers from Apps4Rent.